Message from Mrs. Spence
Dear Sandpiper Family,
End of Year Plans
Sandpiper Distance Learning Plan Downloads
Letter to Families & Caregivers
No Digital Access? NO PROBLEM!
Paper Portfolio Distribution
For those that do not have access to technology resources, paper portfolios will be available for students to continue their educational opportunities and master the Florida Standards. These portfolios will be made available at Dune Lakes Elementary front office beginning Wednesday, March 25th from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Beginning Thursday, March 26th, these portfolios will also be available through distribution by the Food Distribution buses throughout Walton County.
Links & Resources
- .at-home-learning-calendar-3.23-3.27-grades-k-12.pdf (106.6 KBs)
- .bus-routes-for-food-delivery-beginning-march-25-2020.pdf (74.7 KBs)
- .calendario-de-aprendizaje-en-el-hogar-grados-k-12.pdf (116.8 KBs)
- March26BusStops.pdf (311.4 KBs)
- food-distribution-flyer.png (898.7 KBs)