New Student Registration | Welcome to Dune Lakes Elementary School!
REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION FOR REGISTRATION
1. A fully completed registration form (Use the link below or pick-up a printed version from our front office). you may pick one up from the school)
2. A copy of an official birth certificate (You may obtain an official birth certificate for any child born in Florida at the Walton County Public Health Unit for $12.00.)
3. A physical exam that has not expired. (Must have been within 1 year of the first date of school. Your physician should provide a completed copy or you can begin by printing the form below. Please make sure BOTH FRONT AND BACK SIDES ARE COMPLETE.)
4. A DOH 680-Florida Certification of Immunizations/Shot Record (blue card)
5. A copy of a social security card
6. A proof of residence for Walton County. See form detailing new criteria in forms below. (Proof of Address)
Please call our front office with any questions at (850) 622-5012 or email our Data Specialist, Julie Mason at [email protected]. Fax information is accepted at (850) 622-2017 to Julie Mason.
2020/21 Dune Lakes Elementary Registration Kit
- Enrollment Documentation Check List 11-19-2020.pdf (291.5 KBs)
- DLENewStudentRegistrationForm.pdf (139.2 KBs)
- DH 3040 School Entry Exam 06-02 p-2.pdf (105.9 KBs)
- Proof of Residency Criteria Updated 11192020.pdf (373.5 KBs)
Would you like to tour our school with your new Sandpiper?
Due to COVID restrictions was are not hosting school tours. Please email [email protected] or call our Front Office at 850-622-5012 for information about our award winning facility.